Supply Planning & Reporting Analyst for Commercial Programs
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Supply Chain department is hiring! The Supply Planning &
Reporting Analyst provides leadership for the Integrated Planning &
Capacities, Product Demand, Product Data, and Product Supply teams.
This position establishes standards and practices for a model
supply chain, including developing policies, procedures and
techniques that are consistent with the strategic IOPS direction
and sound principles of supply chain management.As a Supply
Planning & Reporting Analyst, a typical day might include the
- May manage the Process, Demand Planning Process, Supply
Planning Process and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Understands and raises supply risks and constraints across end
to end program networks.
- Guides alignment with internal and external manufacturing team
members to develop production plans, including partners and
- May be responsible for managing forecasting and demand intake
activities associated with clinical, commercial and independent
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and
principled planning of materials to meet requirements as defined by
program development (commercial, clinical and independent) by
consistently achieving customer orders.
- Actively seeks creative supply solutions to optimize Supply
- Supports compliance activities for Supply Chain.
- Drives continuous improvements initiatives and improve Supply
Chain Planning process development by presenting performance
standards, developing joint improvement initiatives and actively
soliciting formal feedback.
- Builds and publishes metrics to evaluate overall plan/process
efficiency that drive positive results, get to root cause and
support annual IOPS objectives.
- Maintains awareness of current industry standards, trends and
- Approach business challenges from a macro perspective, resolves
strategic issues effectively and supports the Supply Chain
leadership team by providing timely analysis of tactical operations
and long-term strategic needs.
- Assists with regular operational meetings, goal setting and
- Represents as needed or performs other activities as required
by the business.
- Embraces and promotes the Regeneron Way.This role may be for
- Previous experience in planning, drug development, performance
metrics and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple, sophisticated projects and changing
priorities, work extended hours when required, make sound decisions
under pressure and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle and Access
- Excellent time management, interpersonal skills and written and
verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details
clearly and effectively.
- Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated and ability to
work under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the
development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the
commercial stage preferred.
- Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.To
be considered for this role you must hold a bachelor's degree in
Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and
- Associate Analyst: 0-2 years experience
- Analyst: 2+ years experience
- Senior Analyst: 5+ years experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be
considered; leveling is decided on during an interview process
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- Master's degree a plus.Does this sound like you? Apply now to
take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an
inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits
including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity
awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at
all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack
thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil
status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler
community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information,
familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status,
pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment,
military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure
that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations to participate in the job application process.
Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may
need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S.
law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate
will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please
speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your
location.Salary Range (annually) $54,400.00 - $117,600.00
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Supply Planning & Reporting Analyst for Commercial Programs, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!