CDL A Drivers Yard Jockey/Compound
Company: Adirondack Beverages
Posted on: June 16, 2022
CDL A Yard Jockey / Compound Driver Adirondack Beverages
Why Adirondack Beverages?
- $60K-$80K Annually
- Local Routes
- Home Daily
- Excellent Benefits
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
Click APPLY BELOW to express your interest in driving with
Adirondack Beverages is proud to be a Polar Beverages Brand. Today,
Polar Beverages Incorporated is the largest independent bottler in
the US, consisting of their own brands such Polar Seltzer,
Adirondack Beverages - along with strong brand partnerships for
bottling, private-label manufacturing and distribution for both
regional and national brand partners. Today Polar Beverages
produces and distributes from three locations, Worcester,
Massachusetts; Scotia, New York; and Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Thanks to our continued success, we are happy to be growing our
Driver Team in Scotia, New York.
*This is an onsite driving position within the facilities yards,
there is no OTR driving*
- Movement and placement of all drop trailers upon
- Shuttling and placement of all shuttle trailers
- Set Up and retrieve trailers from compound as
- Provide daily yard check
- Communicate to the Receiving group who the primary contact will
be at the beginning of each shift
- To cover for each other in case of absence
- To assist Lift Drivers when required
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practice
- Must maintain Food Safety Plan Control Points (CPs) using
specified control measures
- Follow the instructions and directions of your immediate
Supervisor and/or Working Foreman. Perform duties in a safe
efficient manner according to standard operating procedures
- Complete all required tasks described in the Training
Evaluation Form efficiently, where applicable. Any deficiencies
should be reviewed with the Warehouse Shipping Management team.
- Able to read & comprehend production schedules and perform
duties required for each item.
- Able to attend forklift training as needed and obtain a valid
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Able to stand for long periods of time while monitoring
equipment or completing required tasks
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single
grasping, pushing/pulling and fine manipulation
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb & reach
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
Please Click APPLY BELOW if you are interested in joining the
Adirondack Beverages Team.
Keywords: Adirondack Beverages, Troy , CDL A Drivers Yard Jockey/Compound, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!