Project Manager QA (Innovative Quality)
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We are currently looking to fill a Project Manager, Quality
Assurance position with our Innovative Quality team. We are looking
for an upbeat, energetic and inclusive teammate to support the
achievement of QA project objectives.In this role, a typical day
might include the following:Change Planning and Logistics:
- Lead all aspects of planning and work cross-functionally to
create change schedules based on supply chain demand forecasts and
- Work with Document Control to assist in translating the bundle
of change controls to demand on Doc Control resources and build a
- Coordinate the process for urgent changes and pivots in the
planned schedule and communicate required changes to the updated
- Maintain relationships with external departments such as
manufacturing to schedule change activities and function as a
leader between these areas to facilitate schedule adherence.QA
Portfolio and Project Management:
- Analyze data to identify bottlenecks, roadblocks, & hurdles
across QA project portfolio.
- Bring up endorsement of activities with potential impact to
inter-project dependencies and cGMP practices.
- Proactively engage in activities in order to meet schedules and
- Lead cross-functional projects with many team members.
- Collaborate with Functional Leads/Subject Matter Authorities in
driving execution and resolving issues.
- Ensure standardization of processes and practices for Project
Management within the QA organization.
- Provide leadership to deploy and maintain project management
standard methodologies within QA and lead related subject matter
knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Work with leadership and project sponsors to ensure the
alignment of the project portfolio with business needs and QA
- Develop project timeline, cross-functional results, and
detailed timelines, as well as identify and lead project priorities
and cross-project dependencies.
- Drive team accountability for results, develop and deliver team
recommendations to senior management, and create and meet all
- Identify skills needed for project management and deploy and
maintain trainings and/or tools required for project leaders.
- Build and/or support project management monitoring and control
- Perform other support responsibilities as requested.
- Support QA project initiatives for a broad range of topics as
the Innovative Quality group evolves.
- May supervise, lead, or manage personnel.This role may be for
you if you:
- Have proven experience in a cGMP environment. Must be
knowledgable in pharmaceutical/biotechnology processes
- Have experience with planning, logistics and scheduling
- Are familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and other project
methodologies, PMP is a plus
- Are skilled in motivating, presenting with and
teaching/training others, using both technical and non-technical
language to explain sophisticated subjects and processes
- Are comfortable making decisions independently but demonstrates
good judgment in calling out issues to management and QA
- Are able to change the thinking of or gain acceptance of others
in critical situations
- Can influence and lead with and without direct line authority,
and to engage others and lead an organization through continuous
improvement and change is required
- Have expertise in analyzing information of considerable
difficulty and drawing valid conclusions; researching and capturing
information related to customers, processes, systems; and running
multiple projectsTo be considered for this role you must hold a
BS/BA degree in Life Sciences or related field with the following
amount of relevant experience for each level:
- Associate Project Manager - 8+ years
- Project Manager - 10+ years
- Sr Project Manager - 12+ yearsLevel is determined based on
qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you? Apply
now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We
have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing
benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers
and stock for employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or
ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of
the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, familial status, marital or registered civil
partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity,
gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any
accommodations you think you may need.
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Project Manager QA (Innovative Quality), Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!