Senior Data Analyst - External Manufacturing
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We are currently looking to fill a Sr. External Manufacturing
Analyst position. The Sr. External Manufacturing Analyst is
responsible for supporting External Manufacturing (EM) business
operations activities to meet defined strategic imperatives and
tactical goals. The Analyst analyzes key data to assist in
development of EM strategy, EM process simplification and
standardization initiatives.In this role, a typical day might
include the following:
- Supports, monitors and analyzes metrics to identify gaps in
current processes, improve service levels to internal and external
customers, reduce waste and improve the value chain
- Supports and maintains dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance
Indicators) to develop and track metrics to measure performance and
improve efficiency linked with EM bowling charts.
- Performs capacity data analysis in support of
Planning/Scheduling for EM network.
- Drives A3 problem solving and Continuous Improvement in EM by
using tools such as Data Analysis, Process Mapping, Direct
Observation, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Supports Process Mapping and Kaizen events across the Supply
Chain organization that are tied to Strategic EM imperatives.
- Supports all EM functions with ad hoc data analysis
- Assists in development of presentations and EM strategy
updates.This role may be for you if you:
- Knowledge of operations analysis and process
- Strong excel and data analysis skills. SQL expertise and
- To be considered for this role you must hold:
- Associate Analyst: Requires BS/BA in business, engineering or
related discipline or equivalent combination of education and
- Analyst: Requires BS/BA in business, engineering or related
discipline and 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Senior Analyst: Requires BS/BA in business, engineering or
related discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Level is determined based
on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you?
Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing
benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers
and stock for employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or
ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of
the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, familial status, marital or registered civil
partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity,
gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any
accommodations you think you may need.
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Troy , Senior Data Analyst - External Manufacturing, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!