Principal IT Applications Analyst
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2022
We are currently looking to fill a Principal IT Applications
Analyst position. Business Relationship Manager and Strategy Lead
for the applications team.The main objective is to ensure good
health and management of the system through the monitoring of
system and support metrics, training, and leading continuous
improvement initiatives for system or process optimization. This
position will focus on driving positive user experience, usability,
process performance and operational support of the application as
well as identifying critical initiatives that may be a part of the
overall IOPS growth plan.In this role, a typical day might include
- Participates in multi-functional site IOPS IT teams to identify
departmental goals, objectives and metrics in alignment of IOPS IT
- Provides technical guidance for the business and IOPS IT
- Ensures all activities related to the application are in
compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and all Regeneron
procedures and policies.
- Uses expertise to develop recommendations to the business.
- Works to build monitoring metrics for support of the
application, oversees major and minor enhancement schedules and
works with appropriate IOPS or Corporate IT Teams to create useful
system or process improvements
- Oversees all aspects of application, including configuration,
development and upgrades.
- Follows the methodologies and standards for IT project
documentation and implementation, which includes guidelines,
procedures, standards, and monitoring for organizational
- Works with IOPS IT team and applicable vendors to develop and
drive a strategic roadmap related to the application
- Works with business partners to develop and deploy system
functionality to applicable user communities. Mentors and develops
IOPS IT staff.
- May manage and oversees a small staff of specialists on
department projects and initiatives.
- Recommends, negotiates and maintains training vendor contracts
and ensures relationships are managed in an effective manner.
- May serve as an SME or spoke person for IOPS IT during a
- Provides leadership in continuous improvement of GMP training
programs including the methodologies for delivery, maintenance, and
tracking of all GMP training, such as Standard Operating Procedure
(SOP) training assessment and on-the-job training (OJT), through
Kaizen and other modern continuous improvement approaches.
- Maintains good relationships with key business leaders to
ensure acceptance and operational applicability of key processes
and programs.To be considered for this role you must hold:
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology or related field
required along with a minimum of 8 years of progressive
industry/relevant experience or equivalent combination of education
- 5 years direct GMP training experience in the pharmaceutical or
- Specialist - 2+ years of experience
- Sr. Specialist - 5+ years of experienceLevel is determined
based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like
you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron
Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing
benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers
and stock for employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or
ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of
the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, familial status, marital or registered civil
partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity,
gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any
accommodations you think you may need.
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Principal IT Applications Analyst, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!