Lead IT Business Analyst
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are currently looking to fill a Lead IT Business Analyst
position. This position aligns strategic goals and objectives with
decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers;
organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
The Lead IT Business Analyst works to develop an integrated view of
the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and
available industry standard techniques. In this role, a typical day
might include the following:
- Work closely with IT management and business partners to elicit
requirements and document processes in support of delivering new
- Partner with a diverse business community to document as-is and
to-be business processes.
- Enterprise level understanding and aptitude for seeing the
organization from a holistic perspective.
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to
Department standards and principles, leverage common solutions and
services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Collaborate with business leaders, providing input and
capability information as inputs to develop business case for
- Identify planning and initiative needs and ensure proposed
initiatives fit with business capability roadmaps.
- Analyze the industry and market trends and determine new and
potential business solutions.
- In conjunction with business partners, initiate IT project
requests, perform/lead initial analysis of the request and provide
initial assessment and estimation of the effort.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business
problems/opportunities that may include process improvement,
systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Review, analyze, evaluate ideas, projects and opportunities to
develop new products, new technologies and business models for the
- Collaborate in the creation, review and approval of validation
- Participate as a key member of implementation projects, which
may include requirements gathering, application design, testing,
validation and end-user knowledge transfer.
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected
documentation and drawings and articulate their collective
relevance to the organization and to high-priority business
- Recognize structural issues within the organization, functional
interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Provide industry best practices and support the change
- Provide functional advice, mentoring and training to other team
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Provide Project Management for small initiatives as
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested
- Develop a knowledge base of each client's business,
organization and objectives
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the
potential application on projects
- Act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to
IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance
regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and
workflow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and
benefit realization and service deliveryThis role may be for you if
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes
written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- The ability to work effectively at all levels of an
organization with the ability to influence others to move toward
consensus To be considered for this role you must hold a BS/BA in
Information Technology or related field and:
- A minimum of 12 years relevant experience supporting technology
projects and implementations required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- At least 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- At least 10 years' experience in gathering requirements and
business analysis required.
- 10 years' hands-on experience with one or more technology
solutions preferred, such as: Document management systems, project
management systems, laboratory information management systems,
learning management systems, electronic batch records,
manufacturing execution systems, ERP. Level is determined based on
qualifications relevant to the role.
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Lead IT Business Analyst, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!