GEHC - Manufacturing Technician III
Posted on: November 19, 2021
As a federal contractor, we are required to follow the Executive
Order 14042; requiring contractors and subcontractors to be fully
vaccinated by December 8th. This order applies to anyone that has
access to a Client site based in the USA and has been issued a
permanent badge for site access (or has an approved medical or
religious accommodation). Please ensure candidates are made aware
prior to submittal and ensure fully vaccinated prior to
- Manufacturing technicianJob description (feel free to attach) -
belowTentative start date - ASAPTentative end date - 18 months from
start dateWork shift (days/times) - Monday - Friday 2nd shift, 3pm
to 11:30pmWork Location - 100 Stone Clay Rd. Troy, NYMU - 43%Safety
shoes required, Site will not reimburseRequired skill set -
Mechanical or Electronic background with attention to detailIs this
a temp to perm position - Yes (for the right candidate)A brief
overview of your facility and what you produce - Manufacturing
facility producing digital Xray detectorsDescription:Performs
diverse and complex assignments in support of Client product
development and manufacturing. Assignments may include, but are not
limited to: set up and running of data acquisition equipment for
tests, carrying out experiments, and reporting/documenting results
of tests and measures.Key responsibilities/essential functions
- Performs work from detailed instructions and maintains daily
production output with accurate records of the work performed and
other records as may be required by management.
- As required, with guidance, provide data for formal reports
(oral and written) of the work. Also, prepare and submit, with
guidance, appropriate disclosure letters of patentable ideas when a
contribution has been made and evaluated by the supervisor.
- Limited decision making, related to the scope of the specific
task with guidance.
- Mainly performing production work and may be dependent upon
others for non-standard work. Slightly more than minimum
flexibility and adaptability expected.
- Complies with all EHS, Training and Quality procedures and
- Under supervision, performs routine experiments. Adjust
variables as directed and take specified data.
- From detailed instructions, set up or modify equipment,
calibrate, perform maintenance and operate equipment (mainly
routine tests & manufacturing operations).
- Under supervision, performs routine troubleshooting of process
or equipment. Brings equipment irregularities to the attention of
- Use Lean tools to improve established processes and metrics in
daily work. Participates in Action Workouts
- Make acquired skills or knowledge available to others; train
others on manufacturing processes
- Updates OMS as needed.
- Executes Tool Qualifications and may help develop test scripts
for tool qualifications.Required Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Applied Sciences (or local equivalent 2
year degree), OR a High School diploma (or local equivalent) and 1
or more years technical experience
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical
- Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and
- Ability to communicate using English
- Demonstrated proficiency to utilize computerized work
- Effective verbal and written communication skillsFrom: Spence,
Dwight (Client Healthcare)
Keywords: CorTech, Troy , GEHC - Manufacturing Technician III, Professions , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!