Speech Language Pathologist - per diem-Eddy Visiting Nurse & Rehab Association
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Day Shift *Description:*
**Speech and Language Pathologist- Homecare - ***per diem-Eddy
Visiting Nurse & Rehab Association (Columbia/Greene area) *
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking highly motivated and
energetic candidates to join our team. We have aper diem position
available on our Homecare team at Eddy Visiting Nurse & Rehab
* **Quality of Life:** Where career opportunities and quality of
* **Advancement: **Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* *Mileage Reimbursement: *Non-taxed
**What you will do:**
* Treat patients residing in Columbia/Greene counties,requiring
home-based therapy, primarily post-acute or subacute.
* Promote/provide speech therapy services in the home to assist the
patient in achieving his/her optimal level of functioning.
* As a Speech and Language Pathologist you are responsible for
direct patient care. Integrate elements of patient/client
management, examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and
interventions in a manner designed to maximize patient's functional
* Complete all documentation in accordance with professional,
organizational, regulatory and facility's compliance standards.
* Per diem needs are during the week - hours generally between
**What you will need:**
* Graduate of an approved Speech Pathology Therapy program with a
* Current NYS Speech Pathologist license and registration
* 1 year experience as a Speech Pathologist preferably in
Care for one patient at a time! Once trained, enjoy the
independence of starting and ending your day from home. Be on the
front-line of the transitions in health care from inpatient
settings to the community - home health care is the future!
Eddy VNRA provides a comprehensive orientation program and a
supportive work environment including in-depth computer training,
assistance obtaining insurance authorizations, Rehab Supervisor
support only a phone call away, and more.
Join us to shadow one of our speech therapists.
Apply today to learn more!
*Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Troy , Speech Language Pathologist - per diem-Eddy Visiting Nurse & Rehab Association , Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!