CT Scan Technologist - Troy, NY (13 Weeks Travel A
Company: United Health Systems
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionImmediate Opening: CT Scan Technologist Troy, NY
(13 weeks travel assignment)At United Health Care Staffing, we
aspire to learn what thrills you about being a travel nurse. We
thrive on the challenge of discovering the perfect position for
you. From day one, we have your back as you search for your next
adventure. Apply now to join the UHCS Family!United Healthcare
Staffing is looking for a CT Scan Technologist for a travel
contract in Troy, NY! This assignment needs ideal candidates to
have at least 1 year of recent experience.job description:
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic
images of patients' internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to
prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients to enhance the
visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing
reassurance and support as required.Schedule: Hours 15:00-23:30 for
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in radiologic technology.
- State license to work as a CT technologist in NY; cannot accept
- Certified by the American Registry of radiologic technologists
- Proven experience working as a CT Technologist.
- CPR and BLS certification.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Keywords: United Health Systems, Troy , CT Scan Technologist - Troy, NY (13 Weeks Travel A, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!