Company: LGI SERVICES LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2021
GuildCare, an innovative community-based Adult Day Health Care
Program, seeks a full time NYS Licensed Registered Nurse to work
with our multidisciplinary team in its Albany location.
We provide services to adults with chronic medical conditions
and vision impairments.
Responsibilities include nursing assessments, treatment
planning/implementation and health care coordination and individual
and group health education.
Must have NYS RN license. Requires 3-5 years recent staff
experience in Med/Surg., Long Term Care or Community Health and
excellent communication and documentation skills. Excellent
assessment and computer proficiency in MS Word.
UAS-NY certified and proficiency
- Complete a nursing assessment for each registrant based upon
history, interviews, with registrant and family/collateral sources,
and reports from private physician.
- Develops and implements nursing treatment plans for all
registrants. Re-evaluation nursing needs periodically and revises
treatment plans as indicated.
- Monitors all medications taken by registrants while in
- Insures established inventory standards for medicines,
solutions, supplies and equipment.
- Is responsible for appropriate handling of medical emergencies,
including educating other staff members in appropriate tasks and
- Maintains a safe, clean environment; maintains medical
equipment and supplies in optimal condition.
- Serves as consultant to other staff in matters of safety and
- May supervise nursing students and/or volunteers.
- Provides individual health counseling to registrants and family
- Leads scheduled health education and counseling groups.
- Counsels other staff regarding any special handling or
techniques required by any registrant.
- Acts as liaison between the GuildCare program and its Medical
Director and the registrant’s private physicians.
- Completes all required records and reports on a timely
- Attends all required staff meetings and conferences.
- Along with all other GuildCare staff, performs general
assistance tasks on a regular basis. These include: escorting
registrants throughout the space, including to and from the
restroom, assisting with transportation, serving meals, cleaning up
from meals as needed, and filling in for absent coworkers.
- Works with other team members to foster the interdisciplinary
- Provides all required nursing care and personal care as
- Observes and implements the registrant’s Bill of Rights.
- 403 (b)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Agency Website: https://www.lighthouseguild.org/
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: LGI SERVICES LLC, Troy , Program Nurse-RN-Monday-Friday, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!