LPN - Seton Peds - Troy, FT - Spanish Speaking required
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
LPN - Seton Peds - Troy, full time
Spanish Speaking required
If you are looking for an LPN position, full time, this could be
your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for
more people in more places. This position is located at 1300
Massachusetts Ave Troy.
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Monday - Friday, Office Hours
What you will do:
The LPN administers nursing care to patients under the direction
of a Registered Professional. Assists with treatments and
procedures and carries out selected duties within the framework of
the established nursing plan of care. Complies with established
nursing policies, procedures and standards to provide safe, quality
care to patients.
- Consistently takes accurate vital signs.
- Accurately collects routine patient data per protocols and/or
as directed by the clinical supervisor.
- Consistently recognizes high-risk situations and reports them
- Confers with the clinical supervisor routinely concerning the
plan of care.
- Makes suggestions as to referrals to other disciplines.
- Fulfills protocols or clinical guidelines in establishing
- Consistently demonstrates acceptable technical skills in
- Consistently follows standards of care, established protocols,
or clinical guidelines in providing patient care.
- Consistently follows infection control policies in
- Consistently provides patient care in consideration of age
- Consistently reinforces patient and family teaching.
- Administers medications safely in accordance with relevant unit
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately transcribe physician
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of computer skills relevant to
the care area.
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility with assignments.
- Functions as a team member in carrying out assignments.
What you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Practical Nurse in the State
of New York
- Graduate of accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Troy , LPN - Seton Peds - Troy, FT - Spanish Speaking required, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!