Bistro Attendant / Cafe Attendant
Company: The Del Monte Lodge
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with
a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group
team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates
just like you to serve as a Bistro Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today - we're
waiting to hear from you!
As a Bistro Attendant, you will serve food and/or beverages to
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assist in the set-up and closing of the Bistro using the
- Input orders into cash register and secure accurate
- Prepare and serve non-griddle items using the Turbo Chef as
needed, i.e. breakfast sandwiches (AM Attendant).
- Prepare and serve Bistro fare and alcoholic beverages (PM
- Prepare coffee of the day as well as specialized coffee drinks,
such as caf latte or cappuccino, by brewing espresso and steaming
- Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and
procedures, i.e. product rotation, dating, labeling, and
- Complete daily inventory prep sheet.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Bistro and
- Complete bussing and sidework responsibilities.
- Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
- Stock and replenish inventory displays for guest purchase.
- Assist in the set-up and servicing of the meeting room as
We are looking for a self-motivated Bistro Attendant with a
strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also
important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal
skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
As a Bistro Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be
part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a
workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you,
each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our
associates come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place
where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can
truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
Keywords: The Del Monte Lodge, Troy , Bistro Attendant / Cafe Attendant, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!