Physical Therapy Assistant, Per Diem - Eddy Visiting Nurse&Rehab Assoc.-Schenectady
Company: St. Peters Health Partners
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Physical Therapy Assistant-Per Diem-Capital District
Eddy Visiting Nursing and Rehabilitation Association, based in
Troy, NY and a member of St. Peter's Health Partners, is seeking a
per diem Physical Therapy Assistant to join its team of dedicated
healthcare providers. Enjoy excellent colleagues and strong system
support in a rewarding environment.
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all
What you will do:
- The Physical Therapy Assistant is responsible to collaborate
with a team of Physical Therapists to manage a caseload of patients
requiring home-based therapy, primarily post-acute or
- Promotes/provides physical therapy services in the home to
assist the patient in achieving his/her optimal level of
- Evaluates and treats individuals with functional deficits
secondary to neurologic, orthopedic and medical conditions.
- Once trained, enjoy the independence of starting and ending
your day from home.
What you will need:
- NYS PTA Licensure
- Minimum one year of experience working with adult and/or
- Home care experience preferred, but not required
Care for one patient at a time.
Be on the front-line of the transitions in health care from
inpatient settings to the community - home health care is the
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peters Health Partners, Troy , Physical Therapy Assistant, Per Diem - Eddy Visiting Nurse&Rehab Assoc.-Schenectady, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!