Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Nursing Home Activities
Troy Center is
seeking energetic & passionate
Activities Aides for our Skilled Nursing
Facility in Troy, NY.
- Provide assistance to the Activities Director.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as
- Keep daily attendance and document residents participation in
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Exp. with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience with the geriatric population
- Strong computer skills are necessary.
- A positive attitude and energy are a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to
- Some weekends required.
- Dementia experience preferred.
Troy Center for
Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and
skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the
city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. Its a
homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and
nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier and happier. We want all residents to leave
Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated
post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled
nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In
addition, we provide special services including in-center and home
dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The
Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care,
Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory
Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as
well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our
commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training
and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay
rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Troy , Activities Aide, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!