Retail Merchandiser (part time)
Company: Atlantic Coast Merchandising
Posted on: April 6, 2021
/> ACM is hiring Retail Merchandisers, General Laborers,
Reset Specialists, Stockers, Fixture Installers, the DIY Go-Getter
or anyone with good Handyman skills.
Atlantic Coast Merchandising is hiring Retail Merchandisers,
General Laborers, Reset Specialists, Stockers, Fixture Installers,
the DIY Go-Getter or anyone with good Handyman or Light
Business is growing and we need talented workers to help us support
the many projects we have coming up with retailers in your area. We
have opportunities ranging from one day to multi-week projects in:
Grocery, Drug, Cosmetic, Club, Discount, Convenience, Mass
Merchandise and Home Improvement. We work with local and national
You pick the schedule that works best for you; 1st, 2nd and 3rd
shifts, 1-day, 1-week or multi-week options are available.
As a member of ACM's on-demand Merchandising Crew:
You play an active role in transforming a vision into reality for
the many retailers we support. The ACM on-demand field position
role is highly regarded and respected throughout the industry. It
is the perfect position for those seeking flexible schedules, work
variety, challenging assignments, meeting new people and earning
Our Merchandisers are On-Demand, Project-Based, Temporary Part-Time
employees. Our projects vary so there are no guaranteed set hours.
Manage your projects in our Talent Execution Platform (ACM360), our
self-service web portal where you can choose projects when you are
available to work.
We are the experts in matching great people up with great retail
ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you.
New on-demand gigs become available daily.
Type of Work:
- Store Resets & Remodels
- New Store Openings
- Product Placement and Replenishment
- New Item Introductions
- Product Demos & Brand Representation
- Stocking and Restocking
- Plan-O-Gram maintenance
- Assembling Displays, Fixtures, Products, etc
- General MerchandisingEvery job is unique - specific location,
store and duties will vary, which may include:
- Setting Displays & Fixtures - Breaking down and assembling new
displays, shelves and fixtures according to management's
- Relocating Merchandise - Moving items from one part of the
store to another, which may require carrying the items physically
or with the use of carts or dollies to and from the store
- Merchandising Products - Properly displaying and tagging
products per directives (plan-o-gram, schematic, etc). Team leads
will inspect work for accuracy.
- Store Appearance - Completing all necessary tasks to prepare
the store for re-opening. This may include changing signage and
general cleaning.Job Responsibilities:
- Review and confirm assignment details of what each project will
- Clock In & Out from the job site every day via the ACM mobile
- Remain accessible and have open communication with the ACM
- Perform all tasks as required by ACM and Client.
- Comply with ACM rules, policies and procedures per the
- Ability to read and understand plan-o-grams / schematics, etc
is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology and
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Apple or Android mobile device with text and wi-fi/data
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions.
- Reliable transportation to travel to all assigned
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.Work
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
(sometimes overhead) weighing up to 35 pounds without
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of
time to complete job activities.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Stooping, standing, bending, climbing, kneeling, and squatting
for extended periods of time.How to ApplyJoining the ACM Crew is
quick and simple:
- Set up an account on our work opportunity portal (ACM360)
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Speak with an ACM manager
- Follow a simple online onboarding processAnd you will be ready
to work immediately!As an ACM Crew Member, you will have access to
all work opportunities in our network offered on a
project-by-project basis. Projects vary in duration from 1 hour
service call to multi-week engagements. You pick your own schedule!
Our system will notify you when jobs are available in your area and
you choose if you want to work! Priority status in scheduling is
based on performance.If you are looking for additional
merchandising or reset work to add to your current schedule and the
above sounds interesting to you, Sign Up Today to #JoinTheACMCrew
at About ACM:
ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S.,
matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities
offered by large and small retailers throughout the country. Since
2005, our merchandisers have been helping retailers with temporary
in-store merchandising projects including: new store set-ups, store
remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation,
product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits, and
Check out our website to find out more about us or follow us on
Keywords: Atlantic Coast Merchandising, Troy , Retail Merchandiser (part time), Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!