Sr. Mgr. Field Operations
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for the planning and execution of all
implementation and support activities assigned to the department.
Develops financial and operational objectives including
responsibility in developing the departmental budget Ensures
operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes
to functional strategy development. Develops policies and
procedures to drive continuous improvement within the department.
Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically
manages one or more groups of professional employeesJob
- Achieves operational objectives by actively assisting in the
development of strategic plans and reviews. Prepares and completes
action plans, monitoring the status and overseeing the team who is
executing on the plan. Implements production, productivity, quality
and customer-service standards. Resolves problems, completes
audits, identifies trends, determines system improvements and
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements,
preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and
initiating corrective actions for large scale clients.
- Oversees quality assurance program for department through
ongoing review of policies and procedures used by department,
Analyzes challenges, problems and process breakdowns to ensure that
lessons are learned. Develops and implements improvements.
- Develops and implements policies to increase productivity,
teamwork and quality. Provides leadership on business processes and
promote a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Manages team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training,
assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining
employees. Communicating job expectations. Plans, monitors,
appraises and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and
- Proactively analyzes processes and training needs to identify
opportunities for service delivery improvements and increased
- Reviews team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) with managers
monthly. Coaches and develops remediation plans as needed to ensure
direct reports and their teams meet KPI objectives. Reviews
performance. Recognizes, rewards and retains exceptional leadership
talent within the team.
- Determines procedures, resolves operational issues and ensures
personnel receive required information and documentation to perform
their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between
functional groups. Develops, motivates and coaches supervisors and
managers to ensure they achieve results.
- Ensures implementation plan is built and formally delivered to
client in presentation format.
- Partners with sales leaders on sales-related efforts to secure
contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel
for pre-sales process, ongoing customer health check meetings and
- Acts as an escalation point for clients and internal team.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Keywords: Comcast, Troy , Sr. Mgr. Field Operations, Other , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!