Windows Systems Administrator & Senior Windows Systems Administrator
Company: NYS Unified Court System - Technology Division
Posted on: May 27, 2019
The New York State Office of Court Administration, Division of
Technology, has positions available in its Troy, NY office for an
experienced Windows Systems Administrator and Senior Windows System
Administrator. The successful candidates should have a bachelor's
degree and at least four years of experience as a Windows Systems
Administrator. Our office is conveniently located in a technology
park with walking trails and is close to major highways, food,
shopping and other amenities.
Candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- Administration of Active Directory.
- Installation, configuration, management and use of Microsoft
System Center and related packs (Configuration Manager, Virtual
Machine Manager, Orchestrator, Operations Manager, etc.)
- Extensive PowerShell scripting.
- Design, install, configure, administer, tune, troubleshoot and
patch Windows servers and related components.
- Provide recommendations to purchase hardware, software, system
- Evaluate vendor products and services.
- Participate in projects across technical areas and meet
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and
with external customers and vendors.
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures as
- Work independently and under minimal direction.
- Ability to lead others in implementation efforts and technology
- Ability to learn and understand new technology quickly and
- Work with peers to complete project tasks on time while
mentoring junior staff.
Experience in the following is desired
- Office 365
- Management of Office 365 using PowerShell and the portal (Azure
AD, Exchange Online, Security & Compliance Center, SharePoint
Online, OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business)
- Office 365 security (MFA, DLP, Threat management,
- Active Directory Federation Services, Azure Active Directory
- Azure Security and Identity, Monitoring and Management,
Storage, Networking, Compute, Web and Mobile
- Administration of Citrix XenApp, SharePoint, Quest Active
The New York State Unified Court System is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity or
expression), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an
employee organization, parental status, military service, or other
non-merit factor. Candidates must have the legal right to work in
the U.S. Consultants, firms, and/or recruiters will not be
considered for these positions.
Keywords: NYS Unified Court System - Technology Division, Troy , Windows Systems Administrator & Senior Windows Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!