Company: Computer Aid, Inc.
Posted on: February 5, 2019
Job Description/Responsibilities: To complete additional phases of an enterprise wide case management system built on Siebel Public Sector, the developer will create customization's that meet department specific business requirements and migrate data from legacy systems.
- Convert business requirements to system design following best practices
- Develop customization's to the solution to meet requirements
- Develop various services to integrate Case Management with other internal and external systems
- Testing code changes
- Address bug fixesRequirements:
- Minimum 84 months of experience as a Siebel Developer
- Minimum 72 months of experience providing Siebel customization's using Siebel Tools
- Minimum 48 months of experience working specifically with Siebel's services layer (Business Services, IOs, Workflows)
- Minimum 12 months of experience developing Siebel user interface customization's using Siebel Open UI
- Minimum 12 months of experience working with a government agency Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities. CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve. Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website .EEO Statement:It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. - provided by Dice Included in description
Keywords: Computer Aid, Inc., Troy , Siebel Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!