Manager Technology Transfer
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Summary: Lead a team supporting intercompany and intracompany
technology transfer of late stage and commercial biopharmaceutical
drug substance manufacturing processes for monoclonal
antibodies/therapeutic proteins.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Lead the team responsible for the technology transfer project
management or technology transfer technical support.
- Lead external and internal organizational resources to achieve
the requirements of the project plan.
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to coordinate
technology transfer activities.
- Facilitate/lead/coordinate IOPS core team activities in support
of technology transfer (document review and approval; knowledge
transfer; process support) to ensure that all relevant information
and materials are successfully communicated and applied during
manufacturing in accordance with agreed upon timeline.
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the
deliverables within the project plan are met and are timely.
- Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project
team members and management.
- Manage and set priorities for specific projects/programs.
- Provide project management and/or technical support pertaining
to technology transfer.
- Establish positive relationships with intracompany and
intercompany (partners, CMOs) counterparts
- Manage, prioritize, delegate assignments and review work of
- Provide leadership to generate options to resolve problems,
prioritize, and decide appropriate courses of actions; implement
- Oversee, participate and approve interviewing, hiring and
training of departmental employees. Conduct performance evaluation
for direct reports.
- Define, document and establish controls for technology transfer
and knowledge management; identify continuous improvement
activities to improve performance.
- Lead special projects as assigned.Education and Experience:
- Biopharmaceutical process development, manufacturing, or
process engineering experience preferred.
- Associate Manager requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline or
engineering with 6 years of experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Manager requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline or
engineering with 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Senior Manager Associate requires BS/BA in a scientific
discipline or engineering with 8 years of experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Level is determined based
on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you?
Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides
comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs,
fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time
off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or
ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of
the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, familial status, marital or registered civil
partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity,
gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any
accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided
are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based
positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If
you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about
salaries and benefits in your location.Salary Range (annually)
$85,800.00 - $180,500.00
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Manager Technology Transfer, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!