Housekeeper - Per Diem
Company: National Health Care Association 2020
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionHousekeeperPer Diem NeedsMAJOR PURPOSE:
Responsible for performing routine tasks to ensure the cleanliness
of assigned areas of the facilityWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Works in an appropriately lighted and ventilated environment.
May work in cramped areas. This position may result in your being
exposed to blood/body fluids.PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
- Dusts halls, offices, resident rooms, recreation rooms,
lounges, etc. according to assigned unit.
- Washes walls, windows, window frames, tiles, door frames, and
other high areas.
- Refills toilet supply containers, soap and paper towel
- Cleans bowls, sinks, walls, exposed pipes, etc.
- Keeps housekeeping storage closets in good order and locked at
- Moves furniture, equipment, housekeeping supplies, etc. as
- Requests supplies as needed and maintains all material in
adequate supply and in properly marked containers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- May be required to operate cleaning equipment such as buffing
machines, vacuums, etc.EXPECTATIONS:
- Presents a neat appearance with a pleasant speaking voice and
personality. Must be punctual.
- Works with a minimum of supervision.
- Discusses any problems, needs or concerns which arise with the
- Attends in-service educational classes and on-the-job training
programs as directed.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal
interest, and a positive image throughout the facility.
- Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically;
upholds organizational values and mission statement; supports
affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Understands and upholds Residents' Bill of Rights and holds all
resident information confidential.
- Understands responsibilities concerning infection control,
safety, accident and fire prevention.
- Assumes responsibility in supporting the Housekeeping
Supervisor in promoting and maintaining positive employee relations
and effective communications among facility staff.
Keywords: National Health Care Association 2020, Troy , Housekeeper - Per Diem, Hospitality & Tourism , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!