Clinical Nurse II: Neurosciences & Epilepsy Monit
Company: Albany Medical Center
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Rensselaer, NY, United StatesDepartment/Unit:Neurosciences &
Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) - D5NWork Shift:Night (United States
of America)The clinical Nurse contributes to the creation of a
compassionate and caring environment for patients, families and
colleagues through displays of kindness and active listening.
Recognizes and appreciates that each employee's work is valuable
and contributes to the success of the Mission.
- Hourly Min= $34.65
- Hourly Max= $35.69
- Implements physician orders, administers medications, starts
IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests, and
document treatment as required by company policy and
local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' conditions.
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to,
- Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and
non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for
- Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards
of professional nursing.Thank you for your interest in Albany
Medical Center!---Albany Medical is an equal opportunity
employer.This role may require access to information considered
sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its patients, affiliates, and
partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health
Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York
State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure
that:Access to information is based on a "need to know" and is the
minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or
disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information
needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts,
consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards, shall be
made to ensure that information is adequately protected from
unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Troy , Clinical Nurse II: Neurosciences & Epilepsy Monit, Healthcare , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!