Posted on: September 20, 2023
Department/Unit:Inpatient Rehab - E8Work Shift:Staffing Options
Program (United States of America)The clinical Nurse contributes to
the creation of a compassionate and caring environment for
patients, families and colleagues through displays of kindness and
active listening. Recognizes and appreciates that each employee's
work is valuable and contributes to the success of the
Mission.Hourly Rate= $43.50Implements physician orders, administers
medications, starts IVs, performs treatments, procedures and
special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy
and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' conditions.
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to,
- Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and
non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for
- Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards
of professional nursing.Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate of a professional academic nursing program in which a
Diploma, Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree is conferred
- Must hold current NYS Registered Nurse license
- Obtains and maintains certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous clinical RN experience in
Med-Surg or Progressive Care
- Excellent communication, prioritization, organizational and
- Possesses knowledge of quality concepts, principles, and
problem-solving tools and techniques and demonstrates ability to
apply in support of departmental and patient care quality
improvement. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-Thank you for your interest in Albany Medical Center!---Albany
Medical is an equal opportunity employer.This role may require
access to information considered sensitive to Albany Medical
Center, its patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not
limited to HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information
regulated by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members
are expected to ensure that:Access to information is based on a
"need to know" and is the minimum necessary to properly perform
assigned duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum
amount of information needed to accomplish an intended purpose.
Reasonable efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and
standards, shall be made to ensure that information is adequately
protected from unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Troy , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Poestenkill, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!