Nursing Assistant (NA) - SNF - NY - Troy Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Title: Nursing Assistant (NA) - SNF
- Job Category: Non-Acute - Nursing - Local
- Skills:1 year of nursing home experience
- Education: Graduate of a approved CNA program - required CAN
Certification - required Primary Source Verification - required AHA
BLS - required Med/Surg experience - required
- Certifications & Licenses: CAN Certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner
as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate
infection control procedures including but not limited to universal
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or
- Adheres to standards and procedures of all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift
starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the
floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents facility with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs
of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Troy , Nursing Assistant (NA) - SNF - NY - Troy Location, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!