Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Supervisor - Weekends
Company: Troy Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Troy Center -
Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Supervisor -- Weekends
Troy Center -is actively seeking a full-time Registered Nurse (RN)
for our -Rehab Unit -in -our skilled nursing facility in Troy,
The candidate will work from 7 PM - 7 AM on Saturday and Sunday
Now offering $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full-time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It should be friendly and a team worker.
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South
Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the
Hudson River. It's a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility,
providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed
to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents,
helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all
residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Troy Center, Troy , Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Supervisor - Weekends, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!