Homecare PT (Physical Therapist)-Per Diem-EVNRA
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Day Shift *Description:*
*Homecare Physical Therapists-Per DIEM*
Eddy Visiting Nursing and Rehabilitation Association, a member of
St. Peter's Health Partners, is seeking per diem Physical
Therapists for the Capital District to join its team of dedicated
healthcare providers. Enjoy excellent colleagues and strong system
support in a rewarding environment.
* *Quality of Life:* Where career opportunities and quality of life
* *Advancement: *Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* *What you will do:*
* The Physical Therapist is responsible for managing a caseload of
patients requiring home-based therapy, primarily post-acute or
* Promotes/provides physical therapy services in the home to assist
the patient in achieving his/her optimal level of functioning.
* Evaluates and treats individuals with functional deficits
secondary to neurologic, orthopedic and medical conditions.
* Care for one patient at a time. Once trained, enjoy the
independence of starting and ending your day from home, Be on the
front-line of the transitions in health care from inpatient
settings to the community - home health care is the future!
*What you will need:*
* Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy program with a Bachelor
of Science, Master's degree or Clinical Doctorate of physical
* Current NYS PT license and registration
* Minimum one year of experience working with adult and/or
* Home care experience preferred, but not required
Care for one patient at a time.
Enjoy the independence of starting and ending your day from
Be on the front-line of the transitions in health care from
inpatient settings to the community - home health care is the
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Troy , Homecare PT (Physical Therapist)-Per Diem-EVNRA, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!