Sr. Security Officer - Samaritan Hospital -Various Shifts!
Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Description:Sr. Security Officer
Acute Care The selected candidate would under direction of the
Security Director, conduct investigations for cases or incidents
involving the safety and security of SPHP colleagues, patients,
visitors, vendors, or others as directed. Offenses or events
requiring investigation and preparation of a complete and thorough
report and liaison with appropriate law enforcement, investigative
authority, and Senior Leadership.Minimum Requirements :Position
- Recognized leader in the Capital Region
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all
schedulesWhat you will do: Join the security team of St. Peter's
Health Partners. Our security team provides for a safe, secure
environment for employees, residents, and visitors. The shift will
require every other weekend and every other holiday. The candidate
will need to document and follow through with detailed and concise
reports involving potential fraud, waste or abuse of corporate
resources, imminent threat to life, safety, procedural or other
condition requiring investigation. Finally, they would demonstrate
St. Peters Health Partners Standards of Behavior and Core
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the New York State
Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of force continuum and
its application within a private security setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of accepted current interview
techniques, proven investigative report preparation skills with
attention to detail with thorough and concise documentation.
- Ability to follow through on investigative leads.What you will
- Minimum of 5 years Law Enforcement experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associates Degree
- NYS Drivers License
- Valid Armed Security Guard License issued by the State of New
- Completion of Police Basic Training curriculum with forensic
training and interview techniques preferred.Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health is a family of 115,000
colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25
states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are
trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions,
language preferences, and health practices of the communities that
we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health
outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of
thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often
lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention, and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health, Troy , Sr. Security Officer - Samaritan Hospital -Various Shifts!, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!