Company: Interim HealthCare - Albany NY
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFREE Personal Care Aide TRAININGClasses will be
held in Albany, NY and/or Glens Falls, NYCERTIFICATION UPON
COMPLETION Monday through Friday 8am - 4:30pmSpace is limited.Job
Description:Interim HealthCare of the Capital Region is seeking
compassionate Caregivers, interested in supporting our Mission, to
Improve People's Lives!"Seeking responsible, caring individuals to
join our team!#1 In Employee and Client Satisfaction!Caring,
compassionate personal care and home health aides to provide
personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, as
assigned to client's in the home setting under the direction of an
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing,
grooming, toileting, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional
- Assist client with shopping, meal preparation, socialization,
and medication reminders.
- Documents observations, activities, and care/services in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.Job Requirements:We look for
the following qualifications in our Caregivers:Essential
- Interested in working with the senior population
- 18 years of age or older
- Certified to work in home care in NYS /relevant experience that
can be verified for competency testing if not currently certified
to work in home care setting.
- Pass Criminal History Check/Drug Screen
- At least 20 hours of availabilityDesirable:
- NYS Driver's License
- Own your own insured vehicle
- Pass DMV Check
- Open availabilityThe successful applicant will be a caring,
compassionate person, dedicated to providing quality care and
customer service to our elderly clients. Patient, attentive,
dependable, trustworthy and honest candidates, please go to our
online applicant portal and complete an application for employment.
Please complete all sections of the application, if truly
interested in a position.Benefits:
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health CoverageCompany Overview:Interim HealthCare is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If
you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We
offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Albany NY, Troy , PCA/HHA/CNA, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!