RN / Registered Nurse / New York / Any / Pain Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Pain Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant: Seeking a full
time Pain NP or PA to join a fantastic growing spine and pain care
organization in the Albany area. This position is located in a
great location in north Albany, and only 30 minutes from the
beautiful Saratoga Springs area. Position Details: We are growing!
We are adding a full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
to our clinical team of professionals. Our company provides
precision diagnostic work-up and minimally invasive treatments for
patients with chronic back, spine, and neck pain as well as pain
from adjacent joints such as the shoulder, hip and knee.
- Practice medicine with physician supervision including
conducting examinations and writing prescriptions.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term
medical needs of patients.
- Assess patient status by obtaining health history.
- Order/perform laboratory diagnostic and other screening
- Monitor therapies and provide continuity of care.
- Counsel patient/family on preventive health care.
- Participate in peer reviews, chart reviews, staff education,
clinical guideline development and other continuing education.
- License and active registration as a physician assistant or
registered nurse/nurse practitioner in New York State.
- Physician Assistant:
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in physician assistant studies
and successful completion of physician assistant training program
approved by the NYS Department of Education or accredited by the
Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician
Assistant, or a program that is determined by the Department to be
the substantial equivalent of a licensure qualifying or accredited
- Attainment of passing grade on the Physician Assistant National
Certifying Examination administered by the National Commission on
Certification of Physician Assistants.
- At least one year of experience as a physician assistant in
ambulatory health care.
- Current CPR certification.
- Nurse Practitioner:
- Successful completion of and graduation from a nurse
practitioner education program acceptable to NYSED, or
certification as a nurse practitioner by a national certifying
organization acceptable to NYSED.
- Successful completion of pharmacology coursework acceptable to
- Three years of professional nursing experience in an ambulatory
- At least one year of experience as a nurse practitioner in
ambulatory health care.
- Current CPR certification. The company offers competitive
salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off,
retirement plan, and much more in a business casual environment!
About the company: Provides minimally invasive treatment for
patients with back and neck pain and pain associated with spinal
joints using an approach tailored to each patient but adherent to
established guidelines. The team helps navigate patients through
additional assessments and treatment options as needed, including
imaging tests or surgical interventions. For more details please
submit your resume. You can also send it directly to JOB ID:
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Troy , RN / Registered Nurse / New York / Any / Pain Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!