RN Supervisor- Samaritan Hospital/Progressive Care FT Days
Company: St. Peters Health Partners
Posted on: May 12, 2022
RN Supervisor - PCU
Shift - 8 hrs Days
Position Summary: The Supervisor is responsible for collaborating
with the manager for the planning, priority setting, coordination
and evaluation of programs for patient care in designated patient
populations. This includes the daily monitoring of administrative
and clinical systems which support patient care. The Supervisor
facilitates collegial relationships between care teams, supplements
staff, and collaborates with leadership staff in assuring adequate
staffing is achieved throughout the division. The Supervisor
supports, plans, implements, and evaluates program goals and
supports policies of St. Peter's Health Partners to assure Patient
* Bachelor Degree in Nursing, required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current registration as a licensed health care professional in
New York State
* Certification preferred or obtained within 1 years of hire.
* 3-5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
* Leadership or management experience preferred.
* Demonstrated leadership ability.
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated conflict
* Ability to articulate vision for the program of care
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peters Health Partners, Troy , RN Supervisor- Samaritan Hospital/Progressive Care FT Days, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!