Ocala - RN - Med Surg - Ortho - FT - Days
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - Ortho Unit AdventHealth OcalaLocation
Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471Top Reasons To Work At
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa,
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to
Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with
programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the countyWork Hours/Shift:Full
Time / DaysYou Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned
nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients
admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit
- Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the
patient, family, and health care team.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on
assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes and documents
effectiveness of planned and implemented interventions and
strategies in relation to the plan of care within time frames per
policy/unit standards. Includes patient and family in the
- Provides appropriate patient assessment and care specific to
the needs of the patient populations served (e.g. age groups;
patients of size; diagnosis-based).
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities, including
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- PRN: at least 2 years RN experience.
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience preferred but not required
- Current FL RN License
- BLSJob Summary:To provide direct care to patients on an
assigned unit using the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation. Functions and performs all
technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of
established policies and procedures of AdventHealth Ocala.
Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and
directing the activities of ancillary staff. May function as charge
nurse. Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Troy , Ocala - RN - Med Surg - Ortho - FT - Days, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!