Pain Management NP/PA
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Pain Management opening in Troy, New York. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
REF: CO60 Looking for an Pain Management NP/PA in NY! *Full Time
and Permanent Position* Responsibilities:
- Practice medicine with physician supervision including
conducting examinations and writing prescriptions.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term
medical needs of patients.
- Assess patient status by obtaining health history.
- Order/perform laboratory diagnostic and other screening
- Monitor therapies and provide continuity of care.
- Counsel patient/family on preventive health care.
- Participate in peer reviews, chart reviews, staff education,
clinical guideline development and other continuing education.
- License and active registration as a physician assistant or
registered nurse/nurse practitioner in New York State.
- Physician Assistant:
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in physician assistant studies
and successful completion of physician assistant training program
approved by the NYS Department of Education or accredited by the
Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician
Assistant, or a program that is determined by the Department to be
the substantial equivalent of a licensure qualifying or accredited
- Attainment of passing grade on the Physician Assistant National
Certifying Examination administered by the National Commission on
Certification of Physician Assistants.
- At least one year of experience as a physician assistant in
ambulatory health care.
- Current CPR certification.
- Nurse Practitioner:
- Successful completion of and graduation from a nurse
practitioner education program acceptable to NYSED, or
certification as a nurse practitioner by a national certifying
organization acceptable to NYSED.
- Successful completion of pharmacology coursework acceptable to
- Three years of professional nursing experience in an ambulatory
- At least one year of experience as a nurse practitioner in
ambulatory health care.
- Current CPR certification. For more information please contact
Chelsey at: call You may also submit your resume directly for
review! Thank you!
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Troy , Pain Management NP/PA, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!