Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: April 5, 2021
$2500 sign-on bonus
Corning Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologists
to work Full time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in
New Grads Welcome!
SLP Duties Include
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment,
progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or
SLP Requirements Include
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed
skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is
designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative
recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as
chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently.
We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care,
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and
Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Troy , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!