Project Manager-Technology Transfer
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are currently looking to fill a Project Manager of Technology
Transfer with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm schedule.
Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals
for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins
and those involved in clinical studies. The role is responsible for
leading internal and external technology transfer of
biopharmaceutical drug substance manufacturing processes for
monoclonal antibodies/therapeutic proteins and/or leads
cross-functional specialized initiatives such as raw material
readiness and raw material technical management in support of
technology transfers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Leads IOPS technology transfer core team activities to ensure
that all relevant information, methods, and materials are
successfully communicated and used during manufacturing in
accordance with agreed upon timeline
- Leads specialized initiatives such as raw material readiness,
supports and tracks new raw material qualification, aids in
identifying alternate raw materials and technical implementation
during technology transfers. Additional post transfer support may
- Builds, maintains and implements project plans and timelines to
ensure that the results within the project plan are met and are
- Coordinates and leads IOPS communications pertaining to tech
transfer of the applicable protein to and from collaborative
partners, as applicable.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for project related
- Generates and reviews documentation supporting technology
transfer (e.g., master plans and reports, process descriptions,
memos, raw material gap analysis, as appropriate).
- Prepares, distributes and presents project status reports to
project partners, team members and management (both internal and
collaborative partners, as applicable).
- Authors transfer proposals (external collaborations).
- Leads and/or facilitates investigations associated with tech
- Leads growth of the organizational process assets (lessons
learned repository, risk register, templates, etc.).
- Identifies and implements new solutions to improve tracking,
planning and collaboration; develops tools to improve
- Proactively identifies issues and provides general guidance to
resolve project issues and develop solutions to meet project
timelines, milestones and objectives.
- Hosts on-site visits for partners; schedules meetings and
training sessions with SMEs.
- Tracks document approval (e.g., external protocols, records,
- Manages document exchange during transfer.
- Contributes to and reviews regulatory filings, as
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives and manages and sets
priorities for specific projects.
- May supervise junior level team members and interns.
- Travel and/or virtual support may be required in support of
tech transfer activities.Education and Experience:
- Associate Project Manager: Requires BS/BA in a scientific field
and 8 years of related experience in a cGMP environment or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience
managing project partners and collaborators a plus. PMP
certification a plus.
- Project Manager: Requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline and
10 years of related experience in a cGMP environment, including
experience managing project partners and collaborators, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP
certification a plus.
- Senior Project Manager: Requires PMP certification, BS/BA in a
scientific discipline and 12 years of related experience in a cGMP
environment, including experience managing project partners and
collaborators, or equivalent combination of education and
- MBA a plus.
- Biopharmaceutical process development, manufacturing or process
engineering experience a plus.Does this sound like you? Apply now
to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have
an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive
benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers
and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible
employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or
lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil
status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler
community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information,
familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status,
pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment,
military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure
that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations to participate in the job application process.
Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may
need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S.
law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate
will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please
speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your
location.Salary Range (annually) $85,800.00 - $180,500.00
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Project Manager-Technology Transfer, Executive , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!