Manager Project Management
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are currently looking to fill a Manager Project Management
position for the Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS)
organization in Troy, NY. The ideal candidate will apply project
management principles and best practices on various assignments
throughout the IOPS organization, and provide direction and
leadership to a team, and throughout the business. As a Manager
Project Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Assesses and provides direction, guidance, and leadership to
projects, processes, remediation efforts and other critical
- Leads a team of project specialists and provides direction and
oversight on the projects assigned to them.
- Utilizes performance metrics to identify opportunities; works
cross-functionally to drive change.
- Deep-dives into the details of in-process projects and
in-development (proposed) solutions.
- Challenges proposed solutions at an operational level.
- Ensures alignment across assigned projects within IOPS;
identifies issues and facilitates and drives solutions in support
of project objectives.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of deliverables for assigned
projects are met.This role might be for you if you have:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to details
- Able to balance many priorities at once
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate independently within a tight deadline
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environmentTo be
considered you must have BS/BA in Life Sciences, Engineering or
related field. PMP certification a plus.Level is determined based
on qualifications relevant to the role.
- Manager: Requires BS/BA and 10+ years of relevant
- Senior Manager: Requires BS/BA and 12+ years of relevant
experienceDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first
steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and
diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including
health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards,
annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all
levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex,
nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age,
citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual
orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status,
marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or
parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance
with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations to participate in the job application process.
Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may
need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S.
law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate
will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please
speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your
location.Salary Range (annually) $96,400.00 - $157,400.00
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Manager Project Management, Executive , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!