Manager IT Applications
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for a Manager IT Applications to lead a team
responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and development of new
functionality for Regeneron's Industrial Operations and Product
Supply (IOPS) IT Applications. You will manage the associated
system portfolio and the support staff, while assisting in the
development of the strategic vision for applications within IOPS.As
a Manager IT Applications, a typical day might include the
- Providing high quality support to the System Owner and
end-users. This includes user management, troubleshooting problems,
training and handling change requests.
- Managing IOPS IT analysts on system configurations to meet end
- Providing guidance and mentoring to other resources (internal
and/or external to Regeneron or the IOPS IT Department).
- Maintaining responsibility for the accuracy of system
documentation, including User Requirement Specifications, Detail
Design Specification, Configuration Specifications, Test Plans, and
- Partnering with the Validation Department to ensure that
applications are implemented in accordance with regulatory
requirements and IOPS SOPs.
- Working with System Owners to prioritize change control
requests and ensuring their timely completion.
- Developing and ensuring compliance to procedures for the
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Communicating progress to upper management and customers.
- Creating and driving strategic vision and direction of the
- Acquiring specific and up-to-date technical knowledge of all
company processes and procedures associated with an ongoing
application projects.This role might be for you if you:
- Find working in an ambiguous environment with changing
- Enjoy working in a team environment but can also take ownership
- Are open and receptive to change, while looking for
opportunities to continuously improve.
- Have a demonstrated history of consensus building and
- Have the vision to understand and engage broader business
strategy, work with key department leaders and business partners,
and align activities and initiatives.
- Have at least 3 years of experience managing a team.To be
considered for the Manager IT Applications position a BS/BA in
Information Technology or related field is strongly preferred,
along with 7+ years of relevant experience. Applicants with a
relevant BS/BA and 6+ years of experience may be considered for
Associate Manager IT Applications. Equivalent combination of
education and experience may be considered. Level will be
determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this
sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living
the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that
provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs,
fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!Regeneron is
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or
ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of
the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, familial status, marital or registered civil
partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity,
gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any
accommodations you think you may need.
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Troy , Manager IT Applications, Executive , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!