Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Unit Manager - Weekends
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Troy Center is actively seeking a full-time Registered Nurse
(RN) for our Rehab Unit in our skilled nursing facility in Troy,
The candidate will work from 7 AM - 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full-time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It should be friendly and a team worker.
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South
Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the
Hudson River. It's a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility,
providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed
to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents,
helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all
residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Troy , Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Unit Manager - Weekends, Executive , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!