Administrative Support CCU-D2E
Company: Albany Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Department/Unit:Coronary Care Unit - D2EWork Shift:Day (United
States of America)The Administrative Support Associate's V/Health
Unit Coordinator (HUC) role is to perform customer service,
clerical and reception duties that support the work flow of the
unit, nursing station and the delivery of patient care. The
clerical activities include ensuring accurate preparation,
processing and standardization of the patient record, and
utilization of clinical information systems. The customer service
duties include effective communication with patients, significant
others, and members of the health care team. The ASA V/HUC will be
able to meet the needs of all units within the Patient Care Service
assigned, as needed.
- Assembles/maintains patient records, filing data, and obtaining
reports and data necessary for departmental operations.
- Greet and assist visitors in a courteous manner.
- Answer phones in a courteous manner.
- Records/relays messages accurately.
- Locates key personnel to direct calls and respond to
- Makes appointments, booking rooms as necessary.
- Prepares and distributes outgoing reports via email and
- Maintains department reports.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopier, fax machine, and
- Orders materials, supplies, forms and services, and completes
records and reports.
- Utilize clinical and patient information systems to support the
delivery of patient care.
- Assist in the implementation of specialized projects.Thank you
for your interest in Albany Medical Center! Albany Medical is an
equal opportunity employer.This role may require access to
information considered sensitive to Albany Medical center, its
patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to
HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information regulated
by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are
expected to ensure that:Access to information is based on a "need
to know" and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned
duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of
information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable
efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards,
shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected
from unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Troy , Administrative Support CCU-D2E, Administration, Clerical , Troy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!